- General Information
privacy of your personal information is one of the main concerns of I-tokagency.com, as your data controller.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of the website www.I-tokagency.com.
2.Categories of Personal Data Processed
If you are a visitor to the Site, I-tokagency.com will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of your use of the Site, such as monitoring data. users.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing
If you are a visitor to the Site, I-tokagency.com processes your personal data as follows:
- to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience with the Site.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of I-tokagency.com to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of visitors to the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints. .
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have a negative effect on you.
- How long we process your data
As a matter of principle, I-tokagency.com will process your personal data for as long as is necessary to accomplish the processing purposes mentioned above.
2.Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the purposes of processing, I-tokagency.com may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support I-tokagency.com in carrying out its activity through the Site (e.g. courier, IT service providers), or to the central / local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- for the maintenance, personalization and improvement of the Site and the services provided through it;
- for data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
- Transfer of personal data The personal
data provided to I-tokagency.com may be transferred outside Romania, but only to European Union countries.
ARE YOU COMING. The rights you enjoy
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details on the processing activities carried out by I-tokagency.com , as described in this document;
- the right to access data, namely the right to obtain confirmation from I-tokagency.com regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details on the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by I-tokagency.com of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, (“right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under the control of the controller.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, I-tokagency.com will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict the processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead that their use be restricted;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by I-tokagency.com to another data controller, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object – in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him / her be processed in the legitimate interest of I-tokagency.com or in the public interest, except in cases where i-tokagency.com can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects -a significant measure;
- the right to apply to the National Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or to the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
If you have any further questions regarding the way personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us at: email@example.com.